Total Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lake Shore Drive in 3 minutes - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah

This was one of Graham Kroll's and my favorite songs that we used to play in the background while we played our games and having video chats on Skype almost every night a few years ago.

We played many tricks on people that played Farmville with us because they never knew we  were talking on skype and we would both know about a subject that they could not figure out how we both knew at the same time.

One night Graham said something to me that made me laugh so hard, I had tears in my eyes. I was not paying attention to what he was talking about and he shouted at me HEY, YOU KNOW I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS.

I miss my good friend and our fun nights on Skype. I hope he is have fun with friends and that Wade (My Son) has caught up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment