Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

Same Sex Marriage and Little Johnny

Michael and Gary married in California .They couldn't afford a honeymoon so they go back to
Michael's Mum and Dad's house in Corner Brook for their first married night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Michael's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.
As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mum if Michael and Gary are up yet.
She replies, 'No'.
Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His Mum replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his Mum, 'Are Michael and Gary up
yet?'
She replies, 'No.'
Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'
His Mum replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school '

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again,
'Are Michael and Gary up yet?'
His Mum says, 'No.'
He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
His Mum replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'


He says: 'Last night Michael came to my room for the Vaseline and I think....I gave him my aeroplane glue.'
Thanks Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment