Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Jewish man was sitting in Starbucks.

A Jewish man was sitting in Starbucks, having his morning coffee and reading an Arab newspaper.
A friend of his, who happened to be in the same store, noticed
this strange phenomenon.

Very upset, he approached him and said: 'Moshe, have you lost
your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?'
Moshe replied, 'I used to read the Jewish newspapers, but what
did I find? Jews being persecuted, Israel being attacked, Jews
disappearing through assimilation and intermarriage, Jews living
in poverty. I got so depressed!
So I switched to the Arab newspaper. Now what do I find?
Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all
rich and powerful, Jews rule the world. The news are so much better!"
Thanks Heidi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment