Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

Conservatives on self promotion ad's using various Federal departments

You were more right than you probably knew.
For Canada's sake I wish you had been wrong.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/04/18/pol-weather-service-rebranding.html

Thanks Ed.... I am not shocked. They have rewritten the Elections Canada rules without consultation with anyone and will pass it shortly. One can be sure the opposition will have a fit when they read it. Harper has always wanted a political contribution system similar to the US where corporations can contribute amounts up 100,000 dollars. You will see subversive and terrorist groups such as the NRA going all out in support of the Conservatives.

They have 2 1/2 years to soften the way they are perceived by the masses. Everything I read in the comments section of reports or blogs the young people of Canada despise Harper, the problem, getting them out to vote.

It will be an interesting two years. And by the way, DND were back on the blog twice today I have a feeling their East Indian English/English interpreter let them down.

I wish I were wrong as well but this government is so hungry for power they will do anything, and I mean anything, to steal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment