Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Retirement


Depressed? Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the
children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and
camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt
said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel,
this is the Promised Land."

Today, the Government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

Now, in Canada, we can only retire at 67, not 65. The government officials get the big bucks in their pocket and can retire at 55 with full pension while the tax payers, us, slave for pennies,
and they're even getting rid of them, go figure.


I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Old Age Security, retirement funds, etc ....I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 3 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I
was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Folks, we're screwed.....



Thanks Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment