Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2012

Canadian Customs

A guy named CHARLIE GEORGE traveling through the USA on vacation loses his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempts to make his way back home but he is stopped by the Canadian Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asks the agent.
"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet", replies the guy.

"Sure buddy, I hear that one every day. No ID, no entry", says the agent.

"But I can prove I'm a Canadian!" he exclaims. "I have a picture of Celine Dion tattooed on one side of my butt and Shania Twain on the other."
“This I got to see”, replies the agent.
With that, the guy drops his pants and shows his behind to the agent.
"By golly, you're right!" exclaims the agent. "Have a safe trip back to QUEBEC !”
"Thanks!" says CHARLIE GEORGE . "But how did you know I was from QUEBEC
The agent replies, "Easy! I recognized Pauline Marois in the middle!!!"
 
Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment