Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Best response to cyber bullying I have heard... "ever"

"Yes, I'm a baptized Sikh woman with facial hair. Yes, I realize that my gender is often confused and I look different than most women," wrote Kaur, who is the president of the Ohio State University's Sikh Student Association. "My attitude and thoughts and actions have more value in them than my body… by not focusing on the physical beauty, I have time to cultivate those inner virtues and hopefully, focus my life on creating change and progress for this world in any way I can."









http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/sikh-woman-balpreet-kaur-turns-cyber-bullying-incident-into-inspiration.html

Let this be a lesson to all bullies and the victims of bullying that inner beauty and your beliefs and actions are more important than the superficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment