Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ave Maria (Hilton Evens)



Hi there my family and my 'family of friends and acquaintances'; this time I have a simple request.

Hilton Evens is an acquaintance of mine, lives in Johannesburg and is a University lecturer (even holds a doctorate). He said he set up a "mickey mouse" kind of home studio to record these songs and sent these to me after I mentioned my mother was an opera singer back in Prague during WWII.

Well I thought his recordings under the circumstances were bloody good and deserve recognition and some backing involving some interest in his YouTube posting. There is no doubt, the guy has talent and who knows how fabulously better he would have sounded had he recorded in a proper studio and recorded it singing live.

He has an untrained voice and after you listen to him you will also realize this guy has raw, yet incredible talent. It's a voice one could easily fall in love with, just like one fell in love with Pavarotti, Domingo, etc. etc.

My request, please listen to him, like him and pass on and share it with all of your family and friends in every medium at your disposal, including FaceBook and ask them to do the same. Ask them what they think - hey, let's make him go viral.  Besides, it never hurt anyone to help someone else with such superb talent in such a simple way. What a discovery!!!

Much appreciated, and tell me what you think.
Love, Heidi

"Hi Heidemarie,,

Please pass on these numbers to all & sundry. Who knows? 

Here are the 2 weblinks to the respective songs. Tks for your assistance!





Rgds

Hilton"
 
Thanks Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment