Total Pageviews

Friday, March 28, 2014

St Patty's Revenge

Duane woke up on March 18th with a hangover headache that required several tablets of Tylenol. He was sipping a cup of coffee and having a difficult time recalling the St. Patrick's Day events. He could only recall 2 things from the night: being at a party at a home that had purple entrance doors, and sitting on a gold toilet seat. After about an hour nursing his headache, he decided to drive around the neighborhood to see if he could locate the house. He finally notices a house with purple doors in a cul-de-sac, the only house in the neighborhood with purple doors. Still hung over with a headache, he knocks on the door. The woman of the house opens the door and asks him if she could help him and whether he was lost.
 

Duane says, "Ma'am, I hope I'm not disturbing you, but do, umm, I look familiar to you?"



She says, "No. Why do you ask?"



"I recall going to a St. Patrick's Day party at a house that had purple doors, and I wanted to verify that I came to the right house," he replied.



The woman responded, "Yes, we had a party here last night and we had over 200 people come. If you expect me to remember you, forget it! But I see you are still very concerned. Is there something you need help with? she asked.



He said hesitantly, "Well, I also remember one other thing, delicate as it is, I recall sitting on a gold toilet seat."





At this point she looks away from the young man and yells out to her husband, "Jack, we found the guy who shit in your tuba!"
 
Thanks Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment