Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Shower Thoughts

Some of these thoughts may be too deep to grasp. Enjoy

If sat is the past tense of sit, is fat the past tense of fit?

No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationary.

If her bra matches her panties when you take off her clothes, it wasn’t you who decided to have sex.

Most of these thoughts probably did not originate in the shower.

I think the last name Dickinson is kind of disturbing.

At the beach there should be sunscreen-applying booths. They’d be like spray-tan booths: walk in, they spray you all over with sunscreen, and you don’t miss any spots.

Atheist say “Oh my God!” because they find the situation unbelievable.

The “g” in “bingo” is pronounced twice.

Being pale used to be considered beautiful because it meant you were rich enough not to work. Now, being tanned is considered beautiful, and it indicates the same.

If we kill off mosquitoes, we can tell our kids that we lived through and eradicated a species of vicious flying, bloodsucking insects.

Eyes kind of got a raw deal. If I intensely use my legs for a year, I’ll be a better runner with healthier legs. Intensely using my eyes for a year just results in my eye doctor telling me not to use the computer so much.

Shooting with an 8mm and shooting with a 9mm are two very different sorts of things

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment