Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Repairing my Downspout

Today, my wife said to me, "Get off your butt and fix that gutter downspout! And, I want it done before the end of the day!"
Well, as you all know, at my age, I, and most of our friends, are retired and do have the time to address such "Honey do's"..
So, I invited some of our neighborhood buddies over to help with the minor project.
One was a sheet metal  fabricator.
One brought his welder.
One brought beer and  Nachos.
One brought a grill and burgers.                
Took us about 6 hours, and  30-40 beers, but we got it done just as we finished off the last of the beer and burgers.
As usual, my wife is still not happy with me!
Can't understand, cause all us guys loved the work done!
Personally, I cannot wait for   rain!  

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment