Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Proud to be on Stephen Harper's enemies list...

I am fully aware that under Stephen Harper's bill C-51 that I could come under the watchful eye of his gestapo (CSIS) spies, if I am not already, for speaking out against his oppressive and regressive bills that are sending Canada back in time to 1939 Germany.

His campaign of fear is reprehensible and must come to an end in 2015 or all Canadians who speak out or march in protest will be targeted.
 
NO VOICE - NO PROTEST - NO DEMOCRACY
Cynical and sad 
I never believed that anyone could make me cynical... but Stephen Harper has succeeded. 
For years I would tell people that I would vote for the candidate who I thought was the biggest liar since I knew they would not keep their promises. Sadly there are no longer any truths between the lies coming from the PMO and our illustrious leader. 
This Reform-a-Con party has changed all that I believed and put my faith in... a welcoming country free and prosperous... a country respected around the World... a country that our friends and neighbors poked fun at because of our humility and politeness.... it truly makes me sad to see how Stephen Harper has changed how the World now views the country I love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment