Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2014

Dumbing down the populace - A CPC Policy

From time to time I receive emails from friends and readers that attack other Provinces in this great nation of Canada. I do not believe in attacking my fellow Canadian nor our provincial differences. I leave that up to Scum News. I will however post information of a critical nature concerning the policies of a Province that directly affect its population.

With the exception of Ms Marois, the Premier of Quebec, I do not bash Provincial governments that is up to the residents of the individual Provinces. Poking fun is fine as long as the humour is not hurtful.

I don't believe in dividing our Canada.

This government is well aware that the majority of Canadians do not have the time to fully inform themselves so they make changes without announcement or create omnibus bills to conceal information.

It is human nature to read a headline and the lead in to a news story and form an opinion. By knowing this a political party can submit news releases in such a manor as to "dumb down" the reader.

For those who may feel my attacks on the oil sands are an attack on one specific Province you could not be more wrong, It is an attack on our Federal government and their capitulation to industry and the failure to maintain and establish environmental regulations that would protect Canadians and the country as a whole.

Read the submission by the Federal government to the UN posted below that was submitted without fanfare.... if no announcement then fewer people will be informed ..... again an attempt to dumb down the masses.

The CPC has done more than enough to drive a wedge between the Provinces... they do not need your help. So please do not send me emails that attack other Provinces... I will not post them.



No comments:

Post a Comment