Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Courtesy call from COGECO

On Thursday afternoon I had a phone call from COGECO and the customer courtesy representative asked if I had a few minutes to speak with him. Naturally I assumed it was a solicitation call but decided I would listen to what he had to say.

COGECO is our cable and internet provider and have been for years now. The young man spoke to me with regard to our internet usage and informed me that they had upgraded my internet capacity to 80 gigabyte at no extra charge. While I was aware of the upgrade he informed me that we were only using 20 to 23 gigabytes per month and that they had another package that would give me 35 gigabyte ..... for $7.49 less than what we pay now and if I wished he would make the change immediately.

Please do.... no other solicitation ... simply informed me of the free programing on VOD and reduced my bill....

Thank you COGECO

No comments:

Post a Comment