Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Which Book Helped You?

A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman: "Which book
helped you most in your life? "

"My husband's cheque book."



A prospective husband is in a book store "Do you have a book called,
'Husband – the Master of the House'?

Sales Girl: "Sir, Fiction and Comics are on the 1st floor."



Someone asked an old man: "Even after 70 years, you still call your
wife – Darling, Honey, Luv. What's the secret?"

Old man: "I forgot her name and I'm scared to ask her."



Wife: "I wish I was a newspaper, so I'd be in your hands all day."
Husband:" I too wish that you were a newspaper so I could have a new
one every day."



Husband to wife: "Today is a fine day."

Next day he says: "Today is a fine day."

Again, the next day, he says the same thing – Today is a fine day.

Finally, after a week, the wife can't take it and asks her husband:

"Since last week, you are saying "Today is a fine day'. I am fed up
... What's the matter?"

Husband: Last week when we had an argument, you said, "I will leave
you one fine day."

I was just trying to remind you..

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment