Total Pageviews

Friday, October 6, 2017

Courage in the face of adversity

BREAKING: Trump Leaker Resigns, Releases Blistering Statement

oel Clement, who served as an executive in the Interior Department, and who was a whistleblower after Trump’s administration retaliated against him for publicly disclosing how climate change affected Alaska Native communities, has effectively handed in his resignation on Wednesday.

Currently, the inspector general for the Interior Department is investigating if the Trump administration’s reassignment of Clement as well as a dozen other senior executive personnel, was even legal in the first place. Clement, a scientist and policy expert, was removed from his job and forced to take an accounting position for which he has no experience.
“Keeping my voice is more important than keeping my job,” he said. “I have not found another job yet. I have vast contacts inside the agency and outside. I do believe I can be a strong voice to resisting what the Zinke team is doing.”
Read more: http://news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-leaker-resigns-releases-blistering-statement/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment