Total Pageviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

From Thursday: News and Guts

This morning (Thursday) the President stooped lower than perhaps any President in history. He attacked two reputable TV hosts, calling them names we wouldn't expect to hear from elementary school children. And he, again, attacked a woman over her looks.
Over two tweets Donald Trump said:
"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came.....to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

We aren't attorneys, but we are interested to see reaction from Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski. Should they brush it off as "locker room talk", take a stand or seek legal action?
The Twittersphere is already erupting. Megan McMain sums it up well in this Tweet, "I do not think making fun of a woman's looks is acceptable. I get it every day of my life. I think that tweet is cruel - and unpresidential."

No comments:

Post a Comment