Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 24, 2017

40 Years of Marriage

40 years
of marriage..


A married couple in their early 60s are celebrating their


40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic


little restaurant.


Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.


She said, 'For being such an exemplary married


couple and for being loving to each other for


all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'


The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world


with my darling husband.'


The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two


tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her


hands.


The husband thought for a moment:


'Well, this is all very romantic, but an


opportunity like this will never come again. I'm


sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30


years younger than me.'


The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed,


but a wish is a wish.!


So the fairy waved her magic wand and


poof!...


The husband became 92 years old.


The moral of this story:


Men who are ungrateful bastards should


remember fairies are female
 .....


SEND THIS


TO A 
WOMANWHO NEEDS 
A GOOD LAUGH .


AND TO ANY 

MAN
 WHO CAN
HANDLE IT!












No comments:

Post a Comment