Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Walking can add minutes to your life.

My grandpa started walking
five miles a day when he was 60.
Now he's 97 years old and
we don't know where the hell he is.


I like long walks,
especially when they are taken
by people who annoy me.
The only reason I would take up walking
is so that I could hear heavy breathing again
.
  I have to walk early in the morning,
  before my brain figures out what I'm doing..
 

I joined a health club last year,
spent about 400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound.
Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.


 
The advantage of exercising every day
is so when you die, they'll say,
'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
start with a small country.
 

I know I got a lot of exercise
the last few years,......
just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older,
because there's a lot more information in our heads.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
 

AND
Every time I start thinking too much
about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour
and by the time I leave, I look just fine.


Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment