Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Married 50 years

Mature women . . . gotta love them!
After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa-bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV.  But hey, I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old gal!  

Now ...we have a $500,000 home, a $50,000 car, a nice big bed and a large flat screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman. 

So I said to my wife, "it seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."
  
My wife is a very reasonable woman.  She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV!

Aren't older women great?  They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment