Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Some random thoughts



The fact that there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

So when is this 'old enough to know better' supposed to kick in? I am running out of time.

Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered 'who ties your shoelaces for you’.

Be careful when you follow the masses ... sometimes the M is silent!

I am not lazy I just really enjoy doing nothing. Work fascinates me; I could sit and watch it for hours.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others. It's the same way when you are stupid.

Calm down, take a deep breath and hold it for about 20 minutes.

I speak my mind, because it hurts like hell to bite my tongue all the time.

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude ... my personality is 'WHO I am.' my attitude depends on 'who you are!’

Sometimes I sit and wonder why I'm not in a mental asylum ... then I take a look around and realize maybe I already am.

Remember to set your scale back 10 pounds this week.

I am not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying you have bad luck when it comes time to think.

I am one step away from being rich; all I need now is money.

Some people should use a glue stick instead of Chapstick

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment