Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Magic Hat...

In midst of all the hectic arrangements for the Chilli Festival for
end of March here in Port Elizabeth, here's a chuckle. I needed a
laugh and thought you could use one too.

        My Magic Hat...
        While in Florida I needed to go to the emergency room.
        Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my Magic Green Hat.
        When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people
got up and left.
        I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.
Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.
        Here's the hat: Below.


        It also works at Dept. of Motor Vehicles. It saved me 5  hours.

        At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my
choice of any machine, most still running.

        If you live in Texas, it might cut your wait time at the grocery store.
        But, don't try it at McDonald's.
        The whole crew ran out the back door and I never did get my order.

Thanks Heidi.... good luck with the "Chili Festival"

No comments:

Post a Comment