Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm back.... despite myself

Good morning readers..... thanks each and everyone of you for your well wishes and words of encouragement.... I know that it may be hard to believe but the last 6 days have likely been the best 6 of my life bar none.

Silly as it may seem I enjoyed every moment, every experience and in my own bizarre view of life I had a great time and will relate some of the experiences.

Thanks again..... your blog administrator

 Mr Happy..... the morning after surgery pining over smoke meat sandwiches and poutine


Some comments from my FB page

Darlene Jaillet so glad to hear all went well, send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery...
  • Jodie Petrak Ray Prayers his way for a speedy recovery
  • Heather Blain Gibb Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way.
  • Carolyn Cobb-Dalgard So happy to see this update. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Thoughts & prayers going out to Bob, Pat & all the family.
  • Ralph Bennett Bobby, If I can make it thru it so can you. See you soon. Ralph
  • Louisa H. Charpentier North So happy Bob is doing well! Great news! Wishing him a speedy recovery!
  • Marston North Great news. I wish you a speedy recovery. It will be good to see you at home soon
  • Betty-and Red Drummond Great news Bob a speedy recovery look forward to see you .
  • Judy Johnson Wishing you a speedy recovery, Bob. You can do this!!
  • Megan Hawkins Almeyda Thanks for the well wishes - Dad looks great

  •  
     




    No comments:

    Post a Comment