Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WHY I still call my husband "Honey"



An  elderly lady was invited to an old friends home  for dinner
one evening.  She was impressed  by the way her lady friend preceded  every
request to her husband with endearing  terms such as: Honey, My Love,
Darling,  Sweetheart, etc. The couple had been married  almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still  very much in love.

While the husband was  in the living room, her lady friend
leaned  over to her hostess to say, 'I think it's  wonderful that, after
all these years, you  still call your husband all those loving  names'.

The elderly lady hung her head. 'I  have to tell you the truth,' she said, 'his  name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and  I'm
scared to death to ask the cranky old  asshole what his name  is.'



Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment