Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I GOT MY CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT YESTERDAY MORNING


In the afternoon, I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small 9mm handgun for home/personal protection.   When I was ready to pay for the pistol and ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.  When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!
 
As an intelligent senior citizen I do not get flustered often, but this time it took me a while to get my pants back on.  I've been asked to shop elsewhere.


 
They need to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear.  I still don't think I looked that bad! Just need to wear underwear more often.
 
Thanks Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment