Total Pageviews

Monday, April 10, 2017

The power of the nose

A blind guy sits down in a diner and
says to the waiter, "I'm sorry, but I'm blind and I can't read the menu.
So just bring me a dirty fork, I'll smell it, and order from there.

The waiter picks up a
greasy fork, and hands it to the blind guy. The blind guy
puts the fork to his nose, breathes deep, and says,
"Ah...that's what I'll have...meatloaf and
  mashed potatoes."


The waiter can't
 believe it, and he goes and tells his wife, Rose, who's the cook.

The next day the blind guy walks in and the waiter says, "I'll get you a
dirty fork.  He gets a dirty fork, hands it to the
blind guy, the blind guy smells it, and says, "That
 smells great. I'll take  the macaroni
and cheese with broccoli."


The waiter thinks the
 blind guy is bullshitting with him, so the next day when the
blind guy walks in, he goes into the kitchen and says to hi
s
wife, "Rose, rub this fork in your crotch." She
does it,
 and then he goes out and hands it to the blind
guy.

The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff, and says . . . 

 "You're shitting me?  I didn't know Rose worked here!"

Thanks Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment