Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Love is what's most important!

The last words of Steve Jobs, founder of Apple, the Iphone and Ipad, before his death ...


I arrived at the pinnacle of success in the business world. To others, my life is a success.
However, outside of work, I had little joy. Ultimately, wealth is simply a part of life to which I am accustomed.
Now, lying on his sick bed and remembering all my life, I realize that all the worldwide recognition and wealth that have made me so proud of me, turned pale and lost to all sense imminent death .
In the darkness, I see green flashing medical devices, mechanical hear their snoring and can only feel the breath of the spirit of death approaches closer ...
Now I know that when we have accumulated enough wealth in our lives, we should pursue other quests that are not related to wealth ...
This should be something more significant as can be the relationships with others, art, a youthful dream etc ...
The unlimited pursuit of wealth will only turn a person into a being twisted like me.
God gave us the intelligence to feel the presence of love in the heart of everyone, not illusions caused by wealth.
Wealth why I fought so hard and I got in my life, I can not take it with me. What I can win, those are just memories resulting from love.
These are the real wealth behind you, with you, that give you strength and light to continue.
Love can travel thousands of miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is in your heart and in your hands.
What is the most expensive bed in the world? It's sick bed ...
You can hire someone to drive your car for you, to save you money, but you can hire someone to get sick in your place.
The lost material goods can be found. But there is one thing that can never be regained when we lose. It's life.
When a person enters the operating room, he will realize that there is a book that has not finished reading - It is the Book of Healthy Living.
Whatever stage of life, where we are right now, we will one day face when the curtain falls.
I wish you much love for your family, your spouse, your friends.
Take care of yourself. Love others.
THIS IS WEALTH, LOVE MANIFESTE.-
Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment