Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2016

Today's Rant

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Someone told me that everyone is entitled to their opinion, not just me. I agree, here is the definition of “opinion”

 [uh-pin-yuh n]
noun
1.
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3.
the formal expression of a professional judgment:
to ask for a second medical opinion.
4.
Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5.
a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.:
to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6.
a favorable estimate; esteem:
I haven't much of an opinion of him.

If your opinion is based on definition 3 through 6 then your opinion matters however if your opinion is based on definition 1 then it is not your opinion but rather that expressed in the media, by opposing parties or by those with an agenda designed to form your opinion.

I have been accused of being a liberal. I take that as a compliment rather than an opinion of my political beliefs.

I am a free thinker, I make my decisions based on fact not innuendo. I read, investigate then form an opinion. I do not allow the media, friends or any outside influence to insert their biased views into my fact based opinion.

Unlike conservatives or Republicans who base their opinion on Fox News or The Rebel I am in
to reality and facts not twisted and uninformed spin.

Those who post fabrications and misleading meme’s on FB are laughable, uninformed fools.

Educate yourself, read, be informed and do not allow anyone, even me, to sway your fact based opinion. Stop posting stupidity that is uninformed you are embarrassing yourself.


Really, how can anyone respect your opinion if it isn't fact?

No comments:

Post a Comment