Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

T- SHIRT Sayings



 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you
 
Sweat is fat crying
 
Wine improves with age... I improve with wine
 
If I ever go missing please put my photo on wine bottles  This way my friends will  know to look for me
 
Ever feel like you are one dumbass away from losing it? 
 
There. Their. They're not the same
 
For the record....the " Silent Treatment" is not a punishment
 
The only thing to fear is fear itself....and spiders
 
When you really want to slap someone,  DO IT!  just remember to yell Mosquito when
 you do
 
Some people lack the ability to laugh at themselves   That's where I come in.
 
Marriage is like a deck of cards..In the beginning all you need is 2 hearts and a diamond... By the end you wish you had a club and a spade
 
 
Thanks Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment