Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Quack Is back Ken Morgan

All kidding aside, I have no idea who is checking my blog from Kuwait but it does appear strange that when I post something with Ken Morgans name I get a hit.....

Seriously folks I am having fun with this. Just knowing that, if it is Ken Morgan, that he is paranoid and he just may have a conscience..... NOT

After my Monday post I had the following hit today (Tuesday). Who ever it is has read my Monday post and now knows that Canadians have not forgotten the "Robocall"  fraud that is purported to have occurred in Guelph and other areas of Canada.

I doubt that this issue will ever be resolved since "Elections Canada" has no teeth and no courage. Everyone from the PMO on down are hoping Canadians will forget about the fraudulent activity in the last election but it is my pleasure to keep it alive in Canadians minds.

Let's wait a couple of days to see if "whoever" checks in will do so again, But I doubt they will since they are aware of my tracking program.

Domain Namekems.net ? (Network)
IP Address168.187.111.# (Kuwait Electronic and Messaging Services Company)
ISPKuwait Electronic and Messaging Services Company
Location
Continent: Asia
Country: Kuwait (Facts)
Lat/Long: 29.5, 45.75 (Map)
Distance: 6,335 miles
LanguageEnglish (U.S.)
en-us
Operating SystemMicrosoft WinNT
BrowserInternet Explorer 9.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
Javascriptversion 1.3
Monitor

Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Nov 20 2012 6:40:57 am
Last Page ViewNov 20 2012 6:40:57 am
Visit Length0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URLhttp://www.google.ca...qjaSebozpRvQA7m3HN3g
Search Enginegoogle.ca
Search Words"ken morgan" guelph
Visit Entry Pagehttp://theeco-senior...n-morgan-guelph.html
Visit Exit Pagehttp://theeco-senior...n-morgan-guelph.html
Out Click
Time ZoneUTC+3:00
Visitor's TimeNov 20 2012 2:40:57 pm
Visit Number21,241

No comments:

Post a Comment