Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Say Merry Christmas - Vocal Carrie Rinderer and the American Christian L...



G'Morning Everyone .................. I, like many of my friends are church absentees but that doesn't mean we don't believe what this and other country's like ours have believed and followed since their founding. There is something to be said for "Tradition" especially with all the other crap being thrust upon the "Free World" (free for now anyway!!) - I personally started about a week ago with the "Merry Christmas" and will continue where ever I am because, as far as I know, this is my country and apparently founded on Christianity!!
SO, VERY LOUDLY I SAY """MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE & A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR"""
All the best ........... Win & Ann Swinwood


Thanks Win.... I too am not an avid church goer but remain a believer in Christian values and traditions.

Thanks to Bernie C who also sent me this video today.

No comments:

Post a Comment