Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2018

As 2018 comes to a close hope reigns eternal

The road

The road I have traveled was not straight and narrow but rather filled with challenging curves, u-turns and dead ends yet I survived the challenges and I am still here. I know the only reason I survived was the support of my family, my belief in me and my love of life. Giving up would have been easy while starting over presented challenges, new challenges, a reason to exist, to explore, to develop and an opportunity to grow. Anyone can do it, I am not special, it doesn’t have to be big or spectacular you just have to find that one thing no matter how small that creates desire but whatever you do get up in the morning, wash, shave if you’re a man, do makeup if you’re a woman, comb your hair and get dressed it will inspire you.

R. Hawkins. (administrator)

No comments:

Post a Comment