Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2018

A Little Laughter for the Soul ----


Social Security

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for
Social
Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's
license
to verify my age.

I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I
told
the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come
back later.

The woman said, "Unbutton your shirt."

So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me," and
she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the
Social Security office.

She said, "You should have dropped your pants... you might have gotten
disability, too."



Thanks Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment