Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 6, 2018

It is so cold out.........


How cold is it ???

1. Yesterday, I couldn't help notice an exhibitionist on the corner flashing a naked drawing of himself.

2. Fire Fighters are starting outdoor fires to keep warm.

3. At the Calgary zoo, penquins were wearing fur coats.

4. I saw a snowman wearing a hoodie.

5. Chickens were rushing into Kentucky Fried Chicken by the hundreds and jumping into the pressure cooker.

6. We pulled everything out of the fridge and climbed inside  to keep warm.

7. Tim Hortin's  was serving coffee on a stick.

8. My shadow froze on the sidewalk.

9. I saw a dog trying to jump-start another dog. (at least that's what I think they were doing).

10. Last night I heard a tapping on my bedroom window, my car wanted to come inside and climb into bed with us.

Thanks Joe and Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment