Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

In memory of my cousin Mark

Jasmine's page

I'm going to be doing 15 tasks over the next year for Cancer Research UK because I want to pay respects to my Dad who died 01/09/01


On the 1st of September 2001 my Dad passed away. As I write this, it is 15 years to the day that this happened. To remember my Dad and to help all the others out there suffering with cancer I would like to spend this year completing 15 tasks, all of which will help me in my goal of raising 2000 pounds. 
The 15 tasks and events that I will be running and completing in the next year will  be the following:
1. Run a half marathon
2. Bake off sale
3. Walk-athon
4. Swim-athon
5. Non stop row
6. Bungee jump
7. Sober month
8. Sponsored pub crawl
9. Car boot/Jumble sale
10. Sponsored fashion show
11. Girls night in
12. Raffle competition
13. 24 hour fasting 
14. Personally raise 1000 of my own money to give
15. Run a marathon 
Those of you who know me will know that I am not an athletic person, and the thought of going to the gym repulses me, so this will be a huge challenge and one I hope to exceed in, to make my Dad proud and to help as many people as possible through the donations I hope to raise.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity
That's Mark in the baby seat with his dad, my uncle Herbert, when the lived in Lasalle Quebec

No comments:

Post a Comment