Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Is God great or what!?!


She bowed her head and asked God to send her some help.

Within 5 minutes a beat-up old motorcycle pulled up, driven by a bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag. He got off of his cycle and asked if he could help. She said: "Yes, my daughter is sick.
I've locked my keys in my car. I must get home. Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?"
He said, "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute, the car door was open. She hugged the man and through tears, softly said,

"Thank you, God, for sending me such a very nice man."

The man heard her little prayer and replied, "lady, I am not a nice man. I just got out of prison yesterday;
I was in prison for car theft." The woman hugged the man again, sobbing,

"Oh, thank you, God! You even sent me a professional."

Is God great or what!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment