Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life is What You Make it

No statement is more true, for both young and old alike, than the one above. My life has been a roller coaster ride. Why? Because one day I made a good decision and we were riding high, then the next day I made a poor decision and life went downhill.

It has all balanced out in the end. I am in my 67th year, happy with where I am but wishing I had been kinder to my body. Those who have stood by me over the years know that I am a little quirky.... dance to a different tune.... while some think that I am not playing with a full deck... they are both right.

I knew getting old would not be fun however, I knew that with my getting old, I would make life fun. Age is relative .... and I am not related to any old folks ... to that end I purchased an e-bike ... why not .... my legs are killing me, my eyes are going but my heart is still beating and I have a great sense of humor.... just be careful and be respectful of all .....

Oooops guess that only goes one way ...... to those who have disrespected me in the past two weeks  ...

Grow Up
Stop Bellowing out your car window
"Get Off the Road"
"Get Off the Sidewalk"
Are you really that ignorant. Are you really bottom feeding leaches with hearts filled with hate??

Following is my daily routine ..... 


Hummmm Why did a couple tell me to be careful of their dog.... if their dog was on the leash???

Rush hour on Longmore

Busy time on the bike path

Bike lanes on Walkers Line

Speed Limit on Rexway .... do you do it ????

Woodview speed limit.... Really ???
Yes I stop for lights

Oh dear a Bike Lane

Rush hour

Hmmm see this jerk  riding in the bike lane ???
He failed to stop at the light at Ghent .... I stopped and waited for the light to change

Do you think I should pull up to his bumper???

The corner where some idiot bellowed "Get off the sidewalk"

Another crowded street

OK I think she may be atractive


Here is a good example of how my eyes deceive me....
I really thought she was wearing a shirt with an imprint of a surfboard
Uhhh NO ... it is her spine ..... Ewwww

No comments:

Post a Comment