Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jack Layton - Through My Eyes

I have never met Jack however here is how I see him. Devoted Canadian, family man and great politician.Over the years I have had the opportunity to watch the man evolve, and it has been a very interesting love hate relationship for me.

In my eyes Jack, in the early years, was your quintessential hippy. A throwback to the sixties. Over time he convinced me that there was a need for environmental vigilance. Still he could not convince me that his party was the answer. It had nothing to do with Jack, the man, but with the overall party politics.

In this last election Jack showed what a great politician he was. Jack showed Canada that he was a true Canadian bringing Quebec into the fold and formed the opposition....

Rest in peace Jack and thank you for your contribution to Canada

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/federal-ndp-leader-jack-layton-dies-second-cancer-125000130.html

No comments:

Post a Comment