Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Simple Ideas - Borderline Genius

 Pat would still have a mess everywhere

 Ummm Nah... bad idea

 Be great for our Christmas party

What is it??

 great for sleepwalking

 Pat would squirt herself in the face

 Perfect for my son

 This looks good

 Novel idea

 Where does the water go when you wash the counter??

 I don't play guitar

 
 Only in Japan you say

 Just don't miss a step

 Best one yet and you can steal a clip from the office

 Good for the cook in the house

 Really?? Like missing the toilet

 You need extra money to own one of these

 I like this one

 Stupid idea... still wasted space

 Like the video the other day... I like this


 Nothing new here

 Good concept... wonder what happens when mom gets off

 Are you kidding me... a must have???

 When mom waxed the hardwood floors I would slip my feet into 2 dust mops and slide around the floors to polish them
Better than what I am using now

Thanks Margaret and richard

No comments:

Post a Comment