Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THE HAIRCUT

The  Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber  for a haircut.

After the cut, he asked about his  bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from  you , I'm doing community service this week.' The florist  was pleased and left the  shop.

When the barber went to open his  shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a  dozen roses waiting for him at his  door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut,  and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied,  'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community  service this week.' The cop was happy and left the  shop.

The next morning when the barber  went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen  donuts waiting for him at his  door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in  for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber  again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing  community service this week.' The MP was very happy and left  the shop.

The next morning, when the barber  went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for  a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates  the fundamental difference between the citizens of our  country and the politicians who run  it.


Thanks Pat H..... finally we agree on something

No comments:

Post a Comment