Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

So how are you doing...


There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig!


"Well, what are you gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears. 


"Come on, man," the biker says,  "I didn't think you'd CRY.  I can't stand to see a grown man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say.  "I'm  a complete failure.  I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me.  When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance.  I left my wallet in the cab I took home.  I found my wife with another man...and then my dog bit me.

 "So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink,  I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; and then you show up and drink the whole damn thing!"

But, enough about me.  How are you doing?"

Thanks Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment