Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Father/Daughter

*A man is telling his buddy, "You won't believe what*
*happened last night”. *

*“My daughter, who attends SMU, walked into the living room*
*and said, ’Dad, please stop paying my college tuition,
stop paying for my sorority,*
*cancel my allowance, throw away all my clothes,
and take away my car, iPhone, and laptop.
Also, please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army,
take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house.

Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And, don’t
*forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to
*charity.” *

* “Holy Smokes,” replied the friend, “She actually said*
*that?” *

* The father replied:  “Well, she didn’t actually put it quite like that.

What she said was, “Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Jose.
We’re going to work together on Trump’s 2016 election campaign.”


Thanks Kerry .... my blog.... my punch line



No comments:

Post a Comment