Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

THE RUGGED OUTDOOR WOMAN

During her physical examination, a doctor asked a retired woman    about her physical activity level. The woman said she spent 3 days a week, every week in the outdoors.   The doctor asked her “Doing    what?”  "Well,  yesterday afternoon was typical; I took a five hour walk , about 7 miles , through some pretty rough terrain. I waded along the edge of a lake. I pushed my    way through 2 miles of brambles. I got sand in my shoes and my eyes. I barely avoided stepping on a    snake. I climbed several rocky hills. I went to the bathroom behind    some big trees. I ran away from an irate mother bear and then ran away from one angry bull Elk. The mental stress of it left me shattered.   At the end of it all I drank a scotch and three glasses of wine.   Amazed by the story, the doctor said, "You must be one    hell of an outdoor woman!"  
"No," the woman replied, "I'm just a really, really, shitty golfer".


 
 
 
Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment