Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Not engaging brain before opening mouth.

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the
Wife looks over at him and asks the question....
 
WIFE:
"What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
 
HUSBAND:
"Definitely not!"
 
WIFE: 
"Why not?  Don't you like being married?"
 
HUSBAND:
"Of course I do.."
 
WIFE:
"Then why wouldn't you remarry? "
 
HUSBAND:
"Okay, okay, I'd get married again."
 
WIFE:
"You would?" (with a hurt look)
 
HUSBAND:
(makes audible groan)
 
WIFE: 
"Would you live in our house?"
 
HUSBAND:
"Sure, it's a great house."
 
WIFE:
"Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
 
HUSBAND:
"Where else would we sleep?"
 
WIFE: 
"Would you let her drive my car?"
 
HUSBAND:
"Probably, it is almost new."
 
WIFE: 
"Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
 
HUSBAND:
"That would seem like the proper thing to do."
 
WIFE:
"Would you give her my jewelery?"
 
HUSBAND:
"No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
 
WIFE: 
"Would you take her golfing with you?"
 
HUSBAND: 
"Yes, those are always good times."
 
WIFE:
"Would she use my clubs?"
 
HUSBAND: 
"No, she's left-handed."
 
WIFE: --
silence –
 
HUSBAND...thought for the day: "Shit."
 
Thanks Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment