Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mother-in-law

The mother-in-law dropped in after a shopping trip to find
her son-in-law boiling over with anger and hurriedly packing his
suitcase.

"What happened?" she asked anxiously.

"What happened? I'll tell you what happened.  I sent an email to my wife ---
your daughter --- telling her I was coming home a day early from my
fishing trip.  I got home ...and guess what I found?  Your daughter,
Jean, in bed with a naked guy!  This is unforgivable.  It's the end of
our marriage.  I'm done.  I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" said his mother-in-law. "There’s something very odd about that.  Jean would never do such a thing. There must be a simple
explanation.  I'll go speak to her and find out what happened."

 
A few minutes later, the mother-in-law came back with a big smile
and said, "I told you there must be a simple explanation --- she didn't
receive your email."
 
Thanks Ed B

No comments:

Post a Comment