Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Calling all Montrealers - both present and former

Hi Bob, just a thought coming out of yesterday's posting "memories of Montreal'. The video brought back many fond thoughts and memories of what I still feel is  my city along with GFPK and I thought that the article would/could encourage your subscribers to submit postings  to the blog ,particularly since many "Parkers" of my vintage and younger were imports from the big city across the River, of their significant reminisces from what is ,in my estimation, still a great city. JMcC


Thanks John... it is a great idea..... Montreal has to be one of the greatest blends of past and present architecture in the World...... the Franco/Anglo influence gives it a very special and unique personality now add to that its great Jewish community and one has a unique blend of cultures and some of the best and affordable cuisine in the world.

Seriously, where else in the world can one get a gourmet meal in a terrazzo floored tavern?

I'll happily start the ball rolling and challenge everyone of my readers to follow suit.....

 British Munitions factory - Verdun Quebec - WW1
 
 My ancestors at the church in Belle Riviere Quebec
 
Me at St. Josephs Oratory 1966


No comments:

Post a Comment