Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Importance of having a skill - occupation after retirement

The importance of having an occupation after retirement.
As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability
to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that
our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of
other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on
challenges that would make many of us wither.
Harold Schlumberg is such a person:
 
 
THIS IS QUOTED FROM HAROLD:
"I've often been asked, 'What do you do now that you're retired?'
Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background
and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and
whisky into urine.
It's rewarding, uplifting, satisfying and fulfilling.
I do it every day and I really enjoy it."
Harold should be an inspiration to us all.
 
Thanks Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment