Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Peeling boiled potatoes. THIS IS INCREDIBLE!



This is really great, I am going to try it the next time I want mashed potatoes or potato salad.
If you take the time to watch this, you will not only be glad you did, but you will forward this to all your daughters, sisters, moms, any cook. Just when you thought you knew everything about boiling potatoes.

To all who love making potato salad but hate peeling the boiled potatoes, here is the solution for easy peeling. This will BLOW your mind. Well, we do learn something new every day.

I wish I had known about this thirty years ago. Peeling the cooked potato was the least desirable part in making a potato salad. Enjoy. It works.
So when are you going to invite me over for potatoes and gravy?

 
Thanks Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment