Total Pageviews

Friday, October 4, 2019

Andrew Scheer and his self inflicted wounds:



While his misrepresentation doesn't surprise me, his constant and consistent flaunting of his former life as fact, does.

There is no doubting my disdain and distrust for the CPC and Mr. Scheer simply said this only confirms my feelings were right. I could have accepted the misrepresentation in his bio if it were not for the fact that he lived the lie, spoke the lie on multiple occasions and intentionally misled the public.

I am disappointed for all politicians at all levels of public office since this deception shall confirm what many voters tend to think, all politicians are crooked. But that is not true most enter the race because they want to serve the people and make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment