Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Senior's bus trip

A senior citizens' group charters a bus from Brisbane to Buderim.
As they entered Sippy Downs, an elderly woman comes up to the driver and says,
"I've just been molested!"
The driver felt that she had fallen asleep and had a dream. So he tells her to go back, and sit down.

A short time later, another old woman comes forward, and claims that she was just molested.

The driver was beginning to think he had a bus load of old wackos. Who would be molesting those old ladies?
About 10 minutes later, a third old lady comes up and says that she'd been molested.

The bus driver decides that he'd had better investigate, and pulls into the first rest area.

When he turns the lights on, he sees an old man on his hands and knees crawling in the aisles.

"Hey Gramps, what are you doing down there?" says the bus driver.
"I lost my toupee. I thought I found it three times, but every time I grab it, it runs away...

Thanks Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment